The New Year came in a great way. Kristi had friends over earlier in the day and had a fun time playing Rock Band. Later that night Taylor had a party with his friends. I counted over 30 at one time. It was rather crazy but a lot of fun. At midnight all the kids ran outside and hit pans with spoons, blew their horns and turned on their car radio's. The neighbors were probably thinking "the Stephenson's are having another party!" The noise finally stopped around 1:00 a.m. The last of the friends didn't leave until almost 2:00 a.m. Jim and I, Daniel, Samuel and Kristi all played Monopoly and ate treats to bring in the new year.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
New Year's Eve Fun
The New Year came in a great way. Kristi had friends over earlier in the day and had a fun time playing Rock Band. Later that night Taylor had a party with his friends. I counted over 30 at one time. It was rather crazy but a lot of fun. At midnight all the kids ran outside and hit pans with spoons, blew their horns and turned on their car radio's. The neighbors were probably thinking "the Stephenson's are having another party!" The noise finally stopped around 1:00 a.m. The last of the friends didn't leave until almost 2:00 a.m. Jim and I, Daniel, Samuel and Kristi all played Monopoly and ate treats to bring in the new year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment