OK everyone, it is official, Kristi will be going to Taiwan the end of June through the first week of January. She is going over with the International Language Program out of Provo and will be teaching English as a second language to elementary age children. I am excited for her but definitely I am already missing her!
Saturday, May 8, 2010
It's Official- Kristi is going to TAIWAN!!!!!
OK everyone, it is official, Kristi will be going to Taiwan the end of June through the first week of January. She is going over with the International Language Program out of Provo and will be teaching English as a second language to elementary age children. I am excited for her but definitely I am already missing her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How come you are so good at keeping secrets???? Who is going to entertain me at Lagoon? I'm so very excited for you. Just make sure you learn how to say "Where is the Bathroom" in Tiawanese before you get serious about teaching them anything!
ReplyDeleteLove YOU!!!!
lol what exactly is the language in Taiwan? Congratulations Kristi! I am soo excited for her! What an exciting adventure.
ReplyDelete